- Crude Polish Accessory: To Rip The Tough Skin And Cut In Off.
- Latex Soft Sponge: For Eye, Cheek Massaging.
- Make -Up Sponge: To Massage And Clean Your Skin
- Rolling Massager: To Make Better Blood Circumstances From Skin Aging.
- Soft Brush: To Clear All The Scurf Clings On The Surface.
- Exfoliating Of Dead Skin Cells To Reveal A Roseate, Youthful Skin.
- Helpful in Makeup, can do scrubbing, massaging, cleaning
- Massage And Application Of Cream To Better Penetrate The Skin And Keep It Nourished And Hydrated.
- Good for dry, sensitive and acne skin too.
- Removing Hard Cells Under Foot Or Elbow.
- Super Lightweight & Portable.
- All brushes and sponges are washable.
- You just need to insert 2 AA batteries and it is ready to be used. You are provided with 5 detachable heads, so you can swap between them also there are 2-speed modes for your comfort.
It has 3 switches- the speeds high and low, and the off switch. The low speed is used for normal cleansing of the face. The second speed is high which is for exfoliation. It is operated by using 2 AA batteries, which are not included in the purchase. It includes 5 accessories.
These are the attachable pieces. You need to make sure that you hear a clicking sound before turning on the device. Otherwise, they will just fall off. In case you are wondering, the brush heads rotate.
Make up sponge
Before squeezing out some facial wash, I first dampen the sponge with tap water. Amazingly, it produces enough lather to clean my face. It also provides a relaxing massage at the same time.
Latex soft sponge
This is harder than the make up sponge. According to the package, it is used for eye and cheek massage. When I tried this, it also felt good. I just don’t think that frequent use of this is safe. Latex sponges shouldn’t be used for a long time because they hoard bacteria. I think this is also good to be used for applying BB cream and foundation. It gave me a better coverage.
This what I frequently use for exfoliation. After I use this with my facial wash, it leaves my skin feeling clean. All my white heads cleared out. I don’t recommend this for people with sensitive skin and also those who have acne as well. It will just cause irritation and soreness. For me, this is good to be used with a low setting. If switched to high, it will just leave your face in pain.
Massage sand sheet
I don’t totally understand what the package meant with “accessory to rip tough skin and cutin off“. This just sounded too painful for me. I think this pumice looking thing is used for calluses, as well as for areas around the elbow and knees.
I love this one. I use this after I apply serum, moisturizer and oils. I also use this after using a mask sheet, . I feel that they are absorbed well with the help of this accessory. I can also feel that my facial blood circulation improved with this.
I think the product is worth the cheap price. Just don’t expect much of it because I feel like it can break anytime. So far, it is serving its purpose for me which is cleansing, improving circulation and exfoliation. I also don’t think that the device is waterproof so I don’t recommend to use this in the shower.
Special Features :
- Cleanses face effectively
- Exfoliates – also removes black and white heads
- Accessories spin – I saw similar devices online that just vibrates and don’t really spin at all.
- Leaves my skin soft and smooth
- Small size- convenient for traveling